Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wandering Muse Painting

Here's my Wandering Muse painting. It was quite a process to get to this. It feels like good integration of the mandala work I've been doing with all the things that have come up for me in working with conscious hip hop this quarter, both challenging and inspiring! Many thanks to my muses, which includes the fabulous group of women in the Transformative Arts Seminar! Thanks to you ladies, for your wonderful comments in class about this piece. I couldn't write fast enough to get them all but here are the ones I wrote down (feel free to add to them):
-Pulsing Pink Power
-Slippery throat swirl
-Inner beautiful radiating out into the universe
-I am ready
-Yonilicious!
-Swirly magic
-I am the one I seek
-I am woman, hear me roar!
-I am the design

Blessings my Sistas!

1 comment:

  1. Let us know when you start selling this (or any of your beautiful paintings) on greeting cards... cause I will buy a ton! :-)

    ReplyDelete